We believe it is essential to consider the health and well-being of both the business and local community at the moment, and feel that the vast majority of you would support a postponement. We would like to again express our thanks for your continued support during these interesting times.
We are looking forward to holding a well overdue event, with full venue capacity in November. If you wish to discuss this, please do not hesitate to contact us at the office. More information will be provided in the next few weeks. We will just have to let the anticipation for the winners build a little longer!