The Chamber Board, Executive Officer and team work hard to ensure our members are well-informed and have the opportunity to contribute to our voice as the premier local business advocate.
As a Chamber member or sponsor member your business will benefit through:
- Members’ views form the foundation of Port Chamber’s position on issues affecting local business. If you are not a member, we will listen, but this will not influence the position that Port Chamber takes.
- Your Chamber membership can be an effective marketing tool – share information on exciting news/happenings in your business (we can in turn, share this with members via our newsletters), or get involved as a Chamber sponsor to demonstrate your support for Chamber, and local business and raise your business’ credibility and profile.
- You’ll stay up to date with local business issues and events through our newsletters and event invitations.
- You’ll contribute to stakeholder discussions and negotiations by providing your input to the Chamber Executive Officer and Board, who meet regularly with key business stakeholders in government and the private sector.
- You can make a difference by joining a sub-committee of Chamber on issues that interest you, or nominate for the Chamber Board.
- You can expand your business network – with both potential clients and business allies.