The Port Macquarie Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary partnership of business owners/managers and professionals working together to build a healthy economy and improve the quality of life in our local community.
Our members are businesses, organisations and individuals who want to be informed about and contribute to discussions and policies on issues affecting local business.
We pursue the following objectives:
- To help businesses prosper and grow;
- To increase business opportunities ;
- To contribute to the overall stability of the community;
- To encourage and promote the development of private enterprise;
- To provide networking opportunities for business owners for their mutual advantage;
- To disseminate information that assists business planning.